- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Contact Lens Evaluations and New Contact Lens Fitting
- Medical Examinations for Glaucoma, Cataracts, Dry Eye, Diabetes, Macular Disease as well as Red Eye assessments.
- LASIK Evaluations and Post Surgical Care
- State of the Art Diagnostic Technology, including Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Retinal Photography, and Visual Fields
Full Service Optical
- Select from over 700 designer frames, including Ferregamo, Nike, CK, Flexon)
- Offering the Highest Quality Digital Design Ophthalmic Lenses with Personalized Measurements
- Offering top tier Anti-reflective (Anti-glare) coatings, Photochromic Lenses, and Blue Light Blocking Technology Lenses
- Eyewear Repairs
- Eyewear Adjustments
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, Debit Cards and CareCredit
We participate with VSP, Medicare, and many other eye care plans. Please call if you have questions on your insurance plan.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.