Poulsbo Eyecare health and Safety Protocols
updated april 03, 2023
- As of April 3, 2023, masks are no longer required in medical facilities in Washington state.
- Everyone entering our office has the option to be masked or unmasked. Please note that we totally support staff, doctors, patients and visitors who choose to mask at all times.
- As always, if you are not feeling well or have fever, cough, or congestion, we ask that you kindly reschedule your exam.
- We continue to use face shields to the doctor’s slit lamp and other instruments that require close interaction.
- Each exam room and pre-testing room has its own medical-grade Hepa Air Filter.
- We will continue our usual practice of disinfecting the equipment between each patient. We will continue to have staff dedicated to sanitizing equipment as well as door handles, chairs, and anything else used during the course of a visit.
- We are continuing to ask you to call and schedule an appointment if you need to pick out glasses, pick up glasses, or have frame adjustments/repairs made. You do not need an appointment to pick up contact lenses.