Poulsbo Eyecare COVID Safety Protocols
revised july 9, 2021
- Everyone entering the office will be required to wear a form fitting face mask, per Washington state regulations regarding healthcare facilities. Once in the examination room or pre-testing room, masks may be removed for testing purposes.
- We have added face shields to the doctor’s slit lamp and other instruments that require close interaction.
- Each exam room and pre-testing room has it's own medical grade Hepa Air Filter.
- We will continue our usual practice of disinfecting the equipment between each patient. We will have a staff member dedicated to sanitizing equipment as well as door handles, chairs, and anything else used during the course of a visit.
- When looking at glasses, we will have you wash/sanitize your hands before and after handling any frames and will have you place any frames you touch in a bin for disinfection.
- We are continuing to ask you to call and schedule an appointment if you need to pick out glasses, pick up glasses, or have frame adjustments/repairs made. You do not need an appointment to pick up contact lenses.